The due date for the Tax Year 2013 First Installment was Tuesday, March 4, 2014.
The due date for the Tax Year 2012 Second Installment was Thursday, August 1, 2013.
Please note: Pursuant to Cook County Ordinance 13-O-12, commercial payers using this Real-Time TPA System (RTS) are required to pay a $1.00 enhanced processing fee per PIN and installment upon which they tender payment.
Dear Third Party Agent:
The Real-Time TPA System (RTS) payment site allows banks, mortgage companies, and
title companies to pay property taxes online through an ACH debit and receive an
instant, official Cook County Treasurer printable E-Receipt.
- Payments can be made on multiple Property Index Numbers (PINs) - 10 PINs per transaction
- Payments are made via ACH debit transaction
- Payments can be made on current and previous tax years (when available)
- Provides printable official Cook County Treasurer E-Receipts along with downloadable
payment history screen
- Real-Time payment information provided including Certificate of Error adjustments
to tax bill
- Fast and convenient payment system for real estate mortgage companies, title companies,
trustees and real estate attorneys
All third party payments should be made by either one of our two convenient, easy
to use, electronic payment methods: RTS site cookcountytpa.com,
or for larger quantities of properties where receipts are not required, the TPA
Cook County Treasurer
PLEASE NOTE: Pursuant to business policies of the Cook County Treasurer’s Office
aimed at preventing duplicate payments, the Treasurer’s Office does not accept payments
or payment commitments in respect of property taxes for which payment has already
been made or committed by another party. If you are the party legally responsible
for paying property taxes that another party has already paid or committed to pay,
your payment of such taxes may be made via this web site. BY SUBMITTING ANY PAYMENT
VIA THIS SITE, YOU HEREBY (1) CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE THE PARTY LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE
FOR THE PAYMENT OF SUCH PROPERTY TAXES, (2) DISCLAIM ANY INTEREST IN OTHER PROPERTY
TAX PAYMENTS MADE ON THE SAME PARCEL FOR THE SAME TAX YEAR AND INSTALLMENT, AND
(3) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COOK COUNTY TREASURER’S OFFICE MAY RELY UPON THE FOREGOING
CERTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER IN REFUNDING SUCH OTHER PAYMENT(S).
Before attempting to make payment, please check with your financial institution
that you do not have an ACH block on your account.
Our ACH provider's ID is 1388888888.